Re[2]: OFFLIST Re: body movement

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 07:19:04 -0600 (CST)

the fuck?  Well, one thing is for sure.  Whoever was ranting,
schizophrenic, or not, is NOT a moron.  Take a closer look.  Fuckin
shallow ass, holier than thou, uninformed, judgemental shit.
Who's in charge of this goddamned list?  Please put directions to
unsubscribe on the bottom of the motherfucker so that when I get pissed
off about stupid shit like this I don't have to cuss all over y'all's
screen while I'm trying to think of who to mail to ask for reprieve
from this for a while, and I can just escape it until I feel I have the
patience to ignore all the rubbish I have to go through to get to bits.
Thanks.
Cindy

--
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.                   - Ernest Hemingway