'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

Luis Villa louie@ximian.com
14 Jan 2003 11:27:58 -0500

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 08:27, Geege Schuman wrote:
> unless it's rush limbaugh.
>
> i'm voting for bob graham in '04 - anyone else?

Speaking as someone who has had Bob Graham as governor or senator
basically his entire life, he's a really nice guy with a reasonable
helping of family money, and that's about it. I'm not deeply into the
school of thought that says we need a cowboy as a president to protect
us from all the baddies out there, but if your main qualification is
being rich and blandly inoffensive, you should at least have earned the
money yourself.

Luis