'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:06:53 -0800

> From: Behalf Of Lucas Gonze

> As far as the moral status of foreign states goes, the anti-war
argument
> here is that there's no distinction between Iraq and other countries.

That isn't an argument, but an evasion.  You don't expect anyone to take
that one seriously, do you?  No crime should ever be punished because
you can't punish all crime?

> Pretty much all educated people are aware of bad things we've done
> overseas, and are against doing more such things in the future.

All educated people are aware of what we are done.  That doesn't mean we
all agree which things are bad.