ProAntiism RE: 'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:50:15 -0500 (EST)

Built into the rules of The USofAmerica(1.0)  were rules to make sure
voices of opposition were left to do just that, oppose. Take that away and
your left with..well  The USofAmerica(3.2) or, as I like to call it, the
Post Nixon America.

AntiWar in todays case is not always Pro Hussaney (rhymes with
shirley mcclainey and a little obit insaney) so much as it appears to be
AntiBush.

If you look at Bush's family history, the election that landed him in
office, and the growing state of unease with the stance we are now taking
withthe Gulf its no wonder.

Take this last point, for instance. First, we have PROOF that Husane is a
threat, proof enough to start the engines of war. Then, when the UN asks
for that proof in order to give aid to the cause, inspecters are sent over
who find...well..pretty much nothing.

Lets face it folks, if this were Nixon there would have been enough
smoking guns planted IN the sand BEFORE inspectors were sent over. If bush
has not stacked the deck and is indeed bluffing then hes a bigger lameass
than the country thinks.

Let me addd a new whoreism to everyones vocabulary, its a term used for
folks who are really bad at manipulating diplomatic and politcal dealings
with the rest of the world, its called RinkyDinkmanship...

Bush looks like he is playing at brinksmanship like a 12 year old would
play with his dads power tools. "Ill make him proud, yes I will. Now what
was this button for..."bzzzzzzzzzzzzzt and off comes the antique
furnitures legs.  Oooopos

Personal I think we should have poped the Sandking last time we were there
and proped up some hybrid islamic MTV leader, one that would have given
the people there just enough relgion to lead them into being mass market
consumer junkies. Once a population is so entrapped there is little to
worry about other than keepig the supply of Coke flowing in.

But we didnt. We had a group of numbnutz who thought this was a game of
Risk and forgot about Qpoints.

oh well

-tomwsf