Re[2]: Anti-war train drivers refuse to move arms freight

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:00:46 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 bitbitch@magnesium.net wrote:
--]remained.   Its not like voting Green or Natural Law, or Libertarian
--]was impossible.

No, it wasnt, no thanks to Gore/Bush supporters. Thanks to the fine
upstanding examples of the two party monster I was ridiculed, laughed at,
yelled at and had posters waved in my face when I spoke up that I was not
voting for either Bush or Gore.

I had several Goreists tell me not only was I thorwing away a vote I was
hurting the country and should be ashamed.

Well, two fingers up each and every  Dems  and Repubs, if I had enough
fingers .

The only thing stoping america fom breaking out of the limited two party
system are the two party zombies who dance around like headless chickens
waiting to be told who to vote for.

Meanwhile, those with half a clueon , those who vote for people rather
than parties, who actualy vote based on what that person can do in office,
are few and far between.

The results speak for themselves, so if you want to go falmesahoy on this
PROVE ME WRONG, whcih would of course mean proving the current state of
the nation is a fiction and thta we will all wake up to relasie JR was not
really shot at all.

Silly Zombies

-tomwsmf