ProAntiism RE: 'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:02:09 -0800

And a key part is they didn't find things that the UN inspectors knew
was there 4 years ago.  Always remember that the UN inspectors didn't
find the Iraqi biological war programs for the first 3 years they were
there, and then didn't find them until an Iraqi defector told them about
them.

Saddam doesn't get a presumption of innocence.  He gets a presumption of
guilt.

> Personal I think we should have poped the Sandking last time we were
there
> and proped up some hybrid islamic MTV leader, one that would have
given
> the people there just enough relgion to lead them into being mass
market
> consumer junkies. Once a population is so entrapped there is little to
> worry about other than keepig the supply of Coke flowing in.

These aren't Americans.  You don't understand Islam.