'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:13:51 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Gordon Mohr wrote:

--]Yet as early as 1801, Thomas Jefferson, one of the most effective
--]proponents of limited government ever, saw fit to send the US Navy
--]to make war off the coast of Africa to save US commercial interests
--]from paying hefty tributes.
--]
--]Overseas adventurism for economic fairness is almost as old as
--]our Republic.

The USofA is , at its very core, an "adventure" for economic fairness,
where fairness was at first the whoel taxation/determinism dealio.

It never stopped, the scope has just gotten wider.

Think Local Act Global...hell the us is the bigbest booster of that
ideology.  We Think what would make our Local nature better and we go out
across the GLobe and make it happen.

If this is not what you thought america was , so sorry, go back and read
the fine print.

Now some thoughts on on proantiism..there is definetly a slice of the
crowd that is so guilt riddled over being part of the USorA that they need
to act to bring it down in order to get rid of that guilt.

Selfmutilation, its all the craze.

-tomwsmf