'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

Al Diablito aldiablito@hotmail.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:24:03 -0500

the
>Turks run the place for a few years while we get the people fed.

Yeah, the Kurds in Northern Iraq will love that plan. Brilliant contingency
planning, Mr. Hall.

>While I had 250,000 Americans over there I'd probably suggest to Syria
>and Saudi Arabia that they should worry a great deal about why we were
>annoyed with them.

Yes, and does that mean that Bush and his cronies will cut all their ties to
the Saudis and give their consulting money back?

Then we split.  Letting them know that if we feel we have to come back
>we will, they won't like it, and that time we won't be leaving.

Yes, that will help our relations with the world and cut down on the
sentiments that lead to terrorism. More brilliance....