ProAntiism RE: 'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:47:23 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, johnhall wrote:

--]There were a lot of people selling Osama shirts in Pakistan before the
--]Americans started rolling.  They were very popular, until the Americans
--]won.

There, you see, a very clear example of the Market Based Moratlity shifts
that is needed to ensnare folks into Conumeraholism.

As for the other objections....It goes without saying that the PACKAGING
will have to change to meet the local demands. We wouldnot think to try to
sell them on PTL or the 700Club, now would we.