ProAntiism RE: 'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:23:59 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Gordon Mohr wrote:
--]Well, let's role-play for a second.
--]
--] {Gordon goes on with a very nicely laid out scenerio
--]

You, sir, have been playing too much Diplomacy for your own good:)-

Yes, this has crossed my mind a number of times, and if that is what he IS
doing AND he pulls it off THEN I will recant my RinkyDinkmanship title on
the dude.

I want to think that the leader of the USofA is that skillfull, I really
do, but all the evidence I see is that he only thinks he can get the
public to think he is that skillfull. Dont forget, we got Powell and
Chainey in power postions...AGAIN..and there is very little evidence they
have wised up since the last time they werein this postion.

"I gota tell ya though, from POwells and Chanieys view point his has got
to be like taking a Frat brothers sons to a strip bar.

"We gonna show him a goooood time, just like we had with his old man..Her
ya go GW, have some more dollars"

-tomwsmf