ProAntiism RE: 'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

Al Diablito aldiablito@hotmail.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:31:38 -0500

No, what you do is point the UN inspections team to where your intelligence
shows there are weapons programs, prove you're not a fucking liar like
everyone suspects, broadcast this finding to the whole world, walk into the
UN with a big, shit-eating, "I told you so, pacifists" grin, get your UN
vote for war, and move on in with the backing of much of the world. But
there are no WMD's, they are lying, so that strategy won't work. So, they'll
go with your plan. They are lying to you enough, Mr. Mohr, don't lie to
yourself.