'Bomb Texas' The psychological roots of anti-Americanism

Dr. Robert Harley harley@argote.ch
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 02:10:01 +0100 (CET)

Lucas Gonze wrote:
>Ok, that would allow us to assasinate him [President Saddam Hussein]
>and split.  Is that what you're suggesting we do?

If it was feasible to to send in Arnold Schwarzenegger to put a bullet
or six in S.H.'s head, most of the people on planet Earth would
support such a plan.  But launching "Umm Al-Ma'arik 2: Judgment Day"
to slaughter 10^n "enemies" and civilians (again) and hopefully get
S.H. this time around doesn't seem to catch many people's fancy...
why is that???