Anti-war train drivers refuse to move arms freight

S. Alexander Jacobson alex@i2x.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:27:39 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Exactly what do you mean by "bang the drums" and
why do you think lack of direct military
experience disqualifies these individuals from
doing so.  Do you feel that a similar lack of
military experience also disqualifies those
who have been protesting for decades?

I fail to see why the comparison with sanitation
engineering is ludicrous.  Could you explain?

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson                   i2x Media
1-212-787-1914 voice                    1-603-288-1280 fax