Anti-war train drivers refuse to move arms freight

S. Alexander Jacobson alex@i2x.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:46:46 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Al Diablito wrote:
> Many people like to throw out things
> like "Let's blow up Korea and see how Kim likes a LAWS rocket", thinking
> they sound tough and cool because they know the name of a piece of weaponry,
> all the while they are eating skittles between keystrokes, and flipping over
> to porn in their other browser window. Those are the people I am sick of.

How do you feel about people who throw out terms like chickenhawk, thinking
they sound smart and are morally superior because they oppose war,
all the while they are eating skittles between  keystrokes, and flipping over
to porn in their other browser window?

Are you sick of those people too?

Personally, I am sick of people who fail to
recognize that reasonable people may differ on
this issue and who throw out ad-hominem attacks
instead of reasoned arguments.

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson                   i2x Media
1-212-787-1914 voice                    1-603-288-1280 fax