Anti-war train drivers refuse to move arms freight

Al Diablito aldiablito@hotmail.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:34:09 -0500

  While you may disagree with the
>military tech on some kind of moral ground, sparks of brilliance that any
>geek can appreciate fly out of that mill pretty regularly.

Oh, no doubt. I am not anti-technology by any means, just some of its
applications.  Just the other night I saw an amazing thing on TV where the
military was researching ways to create suits that would allow soldiers to
blend into environments electronically (think digital camouflage). It was
astonishing. Had to admit, it was just plain cool.

Again, also not really opposed to the military in any way, have multiple
family members who were military folk. The problems lay with the politicians
and the corporations.