Public Domain Doomed

Al Diablito aldiablito@hotmail.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:42:50 -0500

>A tip of the slave hat to Sonny Bono for his great works in shackling
>works.

I don't usually feel joy or humor at other people's suffering, but I'll
admit I let out an audible laugh when I heard he skiied into a tree.

Great list of accomplisments:
1) ruining Palm Springs spring break, and generally making life less fun for
youths in that city (had friends who grew up there and they  hated him)
2) copyright extension law
3) bringing Cher to worldwide public attention
4) " Umm, one time I went out and got everybody pizza during a late-night
committee meeting" -Sonny, on being asked his achievements during his first
term.