For Marx Geeks ... RE: Marx Without the Realism

Al Diablito aldiablito@hotmail.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:52:10 -0500

>3) I've crossed swords with some genuine Trotskiest types on another
>board.  One of them, in particular, is fully certified in the mysteries.
>He is rather insistent about protecting his standard of living at the
>expense of the third world and fully supports protectionism.

Then he is clearly not a Trotskyist. If he were, he would be concerned about
maintaining his quality of life, while working internationally to help
others raise their quality of life at the expense of the most parasitic,
wealthy classes.