A small project I've been working on...

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 06:29:32 -0800

Just to document related work.  Titus Brown (Hi Titus![1]) came
out of Caltech doing a persistent search company where the
search remained the same, but it contained a clever watcher
for notifications.  I don't think they tied anything to
consumer search engines at the time as they didn't have the
interfaces they needed to make it efficient.

Greg

[1] http://chabry.caltech.edu/~t/