Cannon Fodder

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 06:47:11 -0800

That's the whole argument of the past decade.  In an
all volunteer force that's been promotoed as career
advancement with a decade of tv commercials, many
rank and file see the army as nothing more than
a jobs program that offers them career advancement and
job skills faster than other non-military routes.  There's
speculation that a significant percentage of the
armed forces aren't committed at all.  The problem
has always been one of retention.  How do you retain
the best and brightest with as little as possible.

Greg

"Let's Have a War"  by Fear

There's so many of us.  There's so many of us.  There's so many. (4x)

Let's have a war.               So you can go die.
Let's have a war.               We can all use the play/blame.
Let's have a war.               We need the space.
Let's have a war.               Clean out this place.

It already started in the city.
It's so glorious.
And be just as easy.

There's so many of us.  There's so many of us.  There's so many. (4x)

Let's have a war.               Jack up the Dow Jones.
Let's have a war.               We can start in New Jersey.
Let's have a war.               Blame it on the middle class.
Let's have a war.               We're like rats in a cage.

It already started in the city.
It's so glorious.
It'd be just as easy.

There's so many of us.  There's so many of us.  There's so many. (5x)

Let's have a war.               Sell the rights to the networks.
Let's have a war.               Till the mothers get fat like last time.
Let's have a war.               Give guns to the queers.
Let's have a war.               The enemy's within.

It already started in the city.
It's so glorious.
It'd be just as easy.

There's so many of us.  There's so many of us.  There's so many. (8x)