Zope is Evil

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:44:50 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Mr. FoRK wrote:

--]Check this out very funny. (a link from Titus Brown's site):
--]
--]http://zope-is-evil-666.idyll.org/

Funny and an intersting journey. I still love Zope, but thats probablyb
ecuase i have been using it from early on and I dont do much under the
hood. Zope for me is all about OutOfTheBoxness, ie I DL a package like
Squishdot and shove it into the right directory then config it thru the
front end.

I can set up a project portal, hook up some dbs (external and internal)
and wrap it with a zope sql package for querys, maybe do up a file
management system...and thats more than I ever wanted to do with it. It
does all that really well.

I know enough zope to know I dont want to do much more without a good
charge code:)-