Cannon Fodder

Al Diablito aldiablito@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:46:05 -0500

>Next thing you're going to do is tell me that the US, through capitalism,
>is immizerating the rest of the world, right? ;-).

Nah, I would say that certain members of the ruling elite of various nations
are "immmizerating(sic)"  the rest of the world through capitalism. Most of
the people in the US have little to do with it, though I think they might
change some of their consumption patterns if they were more educated about
their impacts on the planet and exploited laborers worldwide, including
themselves.