ATTBI just keeps gettin better and better and better <not>

bitbitch@magnesium.net bitbitch@magnesium.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:04:25 -0500

So first, I find out that they disabled RDNS for 'security reasons' --
which wouldnt' bother me much if servers I like a LOT more than attbi
wouldn't check RDNS.  But hey, CNN works, and to them, 'Thats proof
that there are no DNS issues'.

Now, just to prove that ATT really is 'secure' (ha ha) I receive this
message from a friend's work, who is obviously subscribed to some sort
of RBL service:

A message (from <bitbitch@magnesium.net>) was received at
20 Jan 2003 23:54:10 +0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

<xxx@xxxxx.com>
        Permanent Failure:
550_5.7.1:_Mail_from_[204.127.202.63]_refused.__The_RBL_service_'http://dsbl.org'_lists_[204.127.202.63]_as_a_possible_source_of_SPAM.__Reason:_http://dsbl.org/listing.php?204.127.202.63
        Delivery last attempted at Mon, 20 Jan 2003
23:54:12 -0000

They're open relays now, but they won't allow RDNS to work.  Stupid
corporate ISPs of suck must die.

*sigh*

Anyone know any good connectivity out in NH? ;)

--
Best regards,
 bitbitch                          mailto:bitbitch@magnesium.net