Re[2]: Fwd: FC: Confirmed: Google reveals Bush's faux astroturf campaign

bitbitch@magnesium.net bitbitch@magnesium.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:38:15 -0500

First off, 'whitey_is_the_devil?' :).  HEe.

Not saying its new, so you're not objecting.  IT is however, a stupid
idea, even when it was first encorporated way-back-whenever.   I
didn't say that it wasn't encorporated by both parties -- I think I
remember this being a Clinton-thing too.   IT still doesn't negate
the fact that a) he thinks we're morons, google or not and b) Its a
stupid tactic that is going to backfire, especially with google being
prevalent.  The fact that this was posted in as many papers as it was,
AND that it was utterly identical means that _someone_ would have
picked up on it.