A Bunch of Stuff...

Aidan Kehoe Aidan Kehoe <kehoea@parhasard.net>
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:59:51 +0000

 Ar an 20ú lá de mí 1, scríobh Ian Andrew Bell :

 > Why does anyone who criticizes America automatically get labeled as
 > Anti-American?

For the same reason anyone that criticizes Israel gets labelled an
anti-semite, or gets accused of self-hatred; because to consider
seriously the criticism risks tarnishing your very high opinion of
yourself.

 > The US had Medium Range missiles in Europe

They were in Turkey, too, weren't they? No buffer zone there ...

--
"I have heard the swelling cry of the English speaking peoples of the
world, and it tells me their cause is served best by flaming the few