A Bunch of Stuff...

S. Alexander Jacobson alex@i2x.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:56:24 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hmm, perhaps it is because the right has better
hygiene habits than the left.

The right excludes its trent lotts and pat
buchanans.  The typical Bush supporter would not
march with e.g. the Klan or David Duke in support
of e.g. regime change in Iraq.

The left marches with OBVIOUSLY anti-american and
anti-semetic groups as it did this weekend in DC
and SF.

When people cooperate with anti-american (or
anti-semitic) groups rather than condemn them,
it is hard to escape the conclusion that they
either tolerate or endorse their views.

Did you march with ANSWER this weekend? Would you
have if you were in DC?

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson                   i2x Media
1-212-787-1914 voice                    1-603-288-1280 fax