FC: Confirmed: Google reveals Bush's faux astroturf campaign

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:18:57 -0800

I'll agree people should have either re-worded it or acknowledged the
source.

I'm teaching for the first time and it didn't take me long to come
across plagiarism.

So far I've taken the attitude I'm not going to burn them.  I really
don't know if they fully understand the issue or how bad it can hurt if
you get caught in other contexts.

But I do want them to know they got caught and they should learn the
rules.