Re[3]: A Bunch of Stuff...

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:22:50 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, S. Alexander Jacobson wrote:

--]Making troll accusations about backchannel email
--]is just bizarre.

You aint been round these parts too long, have ye?

--]first ammendment while simultaneously having
--]issues with my being "allowed on FoRK."

Oh jezz, get the violins ready folks, we have us here a sob story in the
makings.

--]1. The march was organized by ANSWER

What was THE QUESTION?

--]2. ANSWER is OBVIOUSLY anti-american

Proof please.

--]3. Marching or endorsing the march without
--]condemning its organizers represents either an
--]endorsement of ANSWER (and its anti-americanism)
--]or simple ignorance.

Why not complex ignorance? Why is ignorance always simple? Oh wait, having
read some of the posts today I may have the answer..mind you not the
ANSWER, whatever that is.

--]Note, I am not saying the right is entirely clean.
--]I am saying that they are generally more careful
--]about getting rid of their wackos.

um, yea. McCarthy, Poindexter, Regan, Bush parts I and II, Newt ("herc
herc come quick"), the PTL, North, Liddy, Robertson, etc etc etc...  Come
on, Left  Right all funny crack monkeys.