Re[3]: A Bunch of Stuff...

Mr. FoRK fork_list@hotmail.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:36:40 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "S. Alexander Jacobson" <alex@i2x.com>

> For a summary of their reprehensible views, see
> http://www.tacitus.org/archives/000327.html#000327

>From that site:
"I want to make one thing crystal clear: opposition to the Iraqi war is not,
in itself, un-American or wrong. So let's get that out of the way. If you
marched yesterday, or if you supported the march yesterday, I'm not
interested in your opposition to the war. I'm interested in the moral free
pass you gave to known proponents of tyranny and murder."

I don't think any of the hundreds of thousands of marchers knew anything
more than it was an anti-war protest. I doubt they are sophisticated enough
to question the organizers of something they think they believe in.

I think it's silly to ignore hundreds of thousands of protesters and what
they are protesting merely because the organizers co-opted their feelings.