Sanctions vs. war [vs. trade]

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:16:31 -0800

1) I said more, not they win we lose.
2) In issues of military policy economic gains aren't the only yardstick
worth considering.

> Would you rather become the dragon, or
> have the dragon become you?
>
> -Dave

"Always remember that your enemy is never evil in his own eyes.  If you
remember this you may find a way to make him your friend.  If not you
can kill him without hate.  And quickly." -- RAH

"There is a time to kill ..." Proverbs

"If it 'twere to be done, tis best done quickly." Shakespeare.  And Bush
II.