Capitalist Chicks

bitbitch@magnesium.net bitbitch@magnesium.net
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:20:42 -0500

MF> Thought you might get a kick out of this one...

MF> ==
MF> http://www.capitalistchicks.com/
MF> Welcome to Capitalist Chicks.Com, where capitalism gets a face lift! We'd
MF> like to change the view that all capitalists are grizzled old men
MF> reminiscent of Ebenezer Scrooge. We're here to show people that there is a
MF> different face behind today's capitalists.

MF> We are Intelligent...
MF> We are Proud...
MF> We are Chicks!!!

We scream Ayn Rand!
We Sell Thong undies!!
Buy our shit, we're capitalists, and its cute!!!
http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=cchicks.3864183

ITs got some really nifty bits -- The steamrollers section and Red
Alert are neat.  But the idea of wearing some website's slogan up my ass just isn't at all sexy
or appealing to me.

'I take it for the almighty dollar!'

I do admit, that I like the News & Articles section.  A good reposting
of mostly female articles with some intelligence and a lack of !!'s.
I don't want cute.  I want bits.

--
Best regards,
 bitbitch                            mailto:bitbitch@magnesium.net