[Fwd: The Costs of Making a DRAM Chip]

Bill Humphries bill@whump.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:53:30 -0800

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 11:33 AM, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> Uh oh. Aren't we running out of nitrogen gas?
> Oh, and besides the water and nitrogen, they
> use chemicals as well...

Ghod on a stick Joe, do you have to read everything as a Green plot? If
you do, then you really ought to read MacLeod's _Fall Revolution_
novels, where the Trots and the Libertarians are the heroes and the
Greens are somewhere between idiots and villains.

Look at the report as a call to competition. This is what it takes to
make memory, and now your challenge is to do it for less, higher
quality, while using less fossil fuels and VOCs. Slap a low price on it
and an earth-friendly behind it, and earn those tall dollars.

-- whump