Ahhh, someone more radical than I am ...

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:23:27 -0800

> From: On Behalf Of Tom Sweetnam

> Far better it is to shoot communists rather than bait them.

This is only allowable when:
(1) This is the _reason_ you are shooting them.
(2) They have a legitimate prospect of gaining political power.  US
Communists are therefore off limits.
(3) As an endangered species, you have to obey the bag limit.
(4) We will fully enforce other regulations against you, such as
endangering innocent bystanders.

> ... Christopher Hitchens and Noam Chomsky

Mr. Hitchens should not be listed in the same sentence with Chomsky.

> The irony in all this is that those who espouse Marxism/communism in
> America do so with fantastic ignorance

I do not believe they are ignorant.