FoRK digest, Vol 1 #1605 - 2 msgs

Tom Sweetnam savamutt@hotmail.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:18:33 +0000

Pavan Kulkarni wrote:

>Bill Gates is 40 this year. If we assume that he
>will live for another 35 years, he has to spend US$678
>Million per day to finish all his money before he
>can go to heaven or hell......

Gates was born Oct. 28, 1955. He's currently 48 years old and will turn 49
this October. As to spending a finite sum like $625 million a day for 35
years, not taking into consideration that most of his money is tied up in
Microsoft stock and not in some manner of interest-bearing liquidity, you
have the man worth $8 trillion dollars here! You must have used Microsoft
software to figure all this out, eh Pavan? ;-)