A.N.S.W.E.R

Lucas Gonze lgonze@panix.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:21:18 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Tom Sweetnam wrote:
> Those still in doubt about "peace rally" organizer A.N.S.W.E.R. and their
> umbilical connection with the radical Communist Worker's Party,   Colombian
> drug cartels, and Islamic terrorist organizations, should read the following
> editorial by David Horowitz from the January 21 edition of The Jewish World
> Review.

Dude, nobody gives a crap about the american communists.  The illuminati
are more of a threat.

> America's enemies within turned out in force on Saturday in Washington DC
> and San Francisco under the auspicies of the Communist Workers World Party
> operating under its front organization, A.N.S.W.E.R. Once again the
> demonstrators pretended to be peace activists, who found violence abhorrent
> and a willing media played along with the charade.

Ohmygod, I never realized that the demonstrators were pretending to be
peace activists demonstrating.  That makes such perfect sense, why didn't
I see it before.  Thank god David Horowitz, who is 100% in touch with
reality no matter what anyone says, exposed this charade.