Situational Awareness & OODA Loops

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:08:53 -0800

7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill
me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No."
and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

"If you are going to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."  'The Dirty' in The
Good, The Bad, and The Dirty.

Elias