education correlation

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:28:25 -0800

Yeah, but I get screamed at when I point out that some cultures are
superior to others.

Hell, _Highland_ Scots have much lower educational attainment than
_LowLand_ Scots.  I can't say they always will, only that the always
have since we have kept records.

I can say that cultural superiority is not forever.  A famous Roman
warned that Britons were too stupid to make good slaves.  Most of the
evidence indicates that at the time he was quite accurate.

> From: fork-admin@xent.com [mailto:fork-admin@xent.com] On Behalf Of
James