Fwd: jail time for good old adam

Elias Sinderson FoRK <FoRK@xent.com>
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:14:46 -0800

--------------040408000208030201060007

I don't think mailman liked the size of the pics that were attached to
my original message... Oh well, if you care to see them, let me know and
I'll send them to you directly.

Elias Sinderson wrote:

> Dear Lord,
>
> Please bestow your everloving forgiveness upon our heathen friend Adam
> Smith, he knoweth not how deeply he sins.
>
> Thanks,
> Elias

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I don't think mailman liked the size of the pics that were attached to my
original message... Oh well, if you care to see them, let me know and I'll
send them to you directly.<br>
E<br>
Elias Sinderson wrote:<br>
  <title></title>
  <title></title>
                 Dear Lord,<br>
  Please bestow your everloving forgiveness upon our heathen friend Adam
Smith,  he knoweth not how deeply he sins.<br>
  Thanks,<br>
  Elias<br>

 class="126093119-21012003">&nbsp;</span>-----Original  Message-----<br>

 it fucking sucked, i got charged with vulgar, and  obseen, indecent exposure
 in the vatican church, sait peters..it was for an art  piece, and i wasnt
 naked, but these dolls that i make were, and i was taking  pictures, and
next thing, there were all these secret service dudes ( its the  popes church),
 and they beat me up, and i got hancuffed and mug shots and finger  printed,
 and thrown in the pen with a bunch of friggen wackoos.... im out now,  and
 all my teachers are going wild, and they think its great, im waiting to
see   if i get kicked out of the country, so any way i thought that you would
be proud  that i now have some jail time under my belt.&nbsp; any way where you
at??&nbsp;  holla back\ </p>

--------------040408000208030201060007--