3 Quick articles and a few quick hits before ...

Russell Turpin deafbox@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:46:47 +0000

Robert S. Thau:
>In other words, Friedman believes that Great
>Thinkers like himself and his readers are too smart to be suckered into
>thinking that it's the weapons that actually matter, but he thinks we might
>be able to use them to sucker the French.

Nah. The French are being suckered to play
the role they play oh-so-well. Friedman knows
that, and his article is part of the bait.

Hell, I bet half the male geeks in Paris are
applying to RPI for a chance to date the
the Olsen twins.