European Leaders in Support of U.S.

Frank Bergmann fraber@fraber.de
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:20:02 +0100

What a support!

- Berlusconi as the new "Duce", controlling 90% of television (both
  state and private) and setting up laws to cover up his corruption
  scandals
- Jose Maria Aznar, know as the small Hitler here (like this Charly
  Chaplin parody) for his authoritarian style suppressing the
  autonomous Spanish regions and for introducing a new national flag
  ceremony with a flag of 40m2 every month in Madrid

Both countries have shown about 80% disaproval of the war in public
polls, even in the case of a new UN resolution if I remember right.
This was the highest rate in Europe, even higher then France and
Germany...

Frank