the french

Dr. Robert Harley harley@argote.ch
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 00:47:43 +0100 (CET)

Higgins wrote:
>Looks like the French are in retreat again...
>[...]

Luis Villa replied:
>As fun as that old joke is, the US advised all American nationals to
>[...]

Higgins responds:
>Wasnt making a joke, just tossing a fact. That it gets tkane as a

Dear Sir,

Just how little respect do you have for people reading FoRK?  How dumb
are you willing to pretend that you think they are?  Or is it possible
that you actually believe that some fall for the above?

PS: Please enjoy yourself replying with ad hominem attacks on me
    personally, on the French, with references to World War II and
    other such highly relevant topics.