Anti-war train drivers refuse to move arms freight

Dan Brickley danbri@w3.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:20:11 -0500

[snip]

Something of an aside, but one thing all this reminds me, re US popular opinion, is how
underexposed this piece -- http://www.observer.co.uk/Print/0,3858,4552895,00.html --
was in the US media back in November. I found it a real page-turner...

[[
Full text: bin Laden's 'letter to America'

Online document: the full text of Osama bin Laden's "letter to the American people", reported in today's Observer. The letter first appeared on the internet in Arabic and has since been translated and circulated by Islamists in Britain.

Observer Worldview

Sunday November 24, 2002
The Observer

[...]
]]

I think I sent a pointer to FoRK at the time, but from the wrong mailbox, so it
got lost in the spamtrap.

Last I looked there was some mention of it on an MSN website, and in Weblogs, but
suprisingly little coverage elsewhere. The notion of a news-blackout seems so
pre-Web...

Dan