~8-bit man

Damien Morton damien.morton@acm.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 04:31:53 -0500

My problem was always the opposite: how to put weight on.

20 years ago, I was in my late teens, 6' tall and sometimes a little as
130lbs.

Im now 20 years older, still 6' tall, and weigh in at 165lbs.

Whats changed? Well, I think the major difference is that I now live in
America. I still partake of a poor diet, rich in junk food and soda, and
I excersise less than I used to, but I think that, fundamentally, theres
something about living in America and eating American food that is
conducive to putting weight on.

I could be completely wrong, however, and it might just be a result of
heading towards middle age.