Boston-- cat needs adoption. Boston FoRKers?

Strata Rose Chalup strata@virtual.net
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:24:28 -0500

Hi gang,

I know, I never post anymore, but I'm trying to help a friend.  If
you can provide a happy and loving home for a nice cat, either in
the Boston area or somewhere near enough for him to get the cat
to you, please let Wil know.

Many thanks,
Strata

When I asked a few days ago, he said:

> Hi Strata.  No, I haven't found a home for her yet.  I have a couple
> of people who are saying "absolutely last resort, I'll take her"
> but I'm still holding out for something a little better.
> Please do share this information with whoever you think might help.
>
> thanks!
> Wil
Strata Rose Chalup [KF6NBZ]                      strata "@" virtual.net
VirtualNet Consulting                            http://www.virtual.net/
 ** Project Management & Architecture for ISP/ASP Systems Integration **