MSource to China

Luis Villa louie@ximian.com
01 Mar 2003 03:06:18 -0500

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 02:34, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> On 28 Feb 2003, Luis Villa wrote:
>
> > You know, every time I want to respect them for writing fairly decent
> > software (which every day I'm reminded is Hard) I'm also reminded that
>
> You seem to have pretty low standards for 'fairly decent'.

<shrug> now that I've run QA for a project covering multiple millions of
lines of code, I view things with a slightly different eye than I did
when I was a naive but well meaning teenager. Granted, they do 20 times
as much code with 500 times as many people, so my standards should be
higher for them, but... whatever.

Luis