The BSA at work

Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 12:12:32 -0500

Oh man, they should be given a hard time about this...
Let's hope they publicly accuse an organization with some resources to
smack them in court.

How arrogant to see anything with 'Office' in it as being owned by
Microsoft.  Like SQL Server.  Gee, there are a number of companies that
make those: MySQL SQL Server, Oracle SQL Server...

sdw

--
sdw@lig.net http://sdw.st
Stephen D. Williams 43392 Wayside Cir,Ashburn,VA 20147-4622