Apple schematics or parts lists?

Sat, 01 Mar 2003 09:31:56 -0800

I hav ethe same thing with an unreliable
G4--one of the very first to come out.  Despite
replacing everything except the chip and motherboard,
it's a real bitch.  It's very stable using os 9,
incredibly unstable on every minor release of os X
including not even installing or installing and
seg faulting on folder creating on the desktop or
other simple tasks.  It's fairly stable now, but
compression doesn't work at all which to me indicates
a bad floating point something or other.

Apple's official line:  Buy a new one--which I
can't as it's a work computer, so I have to keep
limping it along.

Greg