US prepares to use toxic gases in Iraq

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:36:09 +0100 (CET)

On 3 Mar 2003, James Rogers wrote:

> All those people didn't have to die, but the Russian government was
> apparently more concerned about the dissemination of information that

It's a traditional national property. It's pretty sad that after all these
years people are still kow-towing to this absolutely unacceptable policy.

I guess it takes the dying-off of a whole generation before the majority
will be unafraid to stand up for their rights.

> would allow people to develop effective counter-measures against the
> chemical weapon.  I would expect the same type of active inaction in the
> US would crucify politicians, but you never know.

Things they are a-changing, it seems.