Microsoft's P2P Technology -- Teredo

Jeffrey Kay jeff@k2.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:58:51 -0500

(If I posted this twice, sorry -- I didn't see my posts showing up.)

This word doc [
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/techinfo/administration/p2p/Tered
o_Overview.doc ] is an overview of the MS P2P technology used with Three
Degrees [ www.threedegrees.com ].  The approach is interesting and gives
you a pretty good picture of how they envision IP networks moving
forward.

jeffrey kay
weblog <k2.com> pgp key <www.k2.com/keys.htm> aim <jkayk2>
share files with me -- get shinkuro -- <www.shinkuro.com>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" --
mark twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and
locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" -- a
biker's guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein