US prepares to use toxic gases in Iraq

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:11:28 -0800

I can think of at least 3 reasons for that response:

1) Kelly prefers using grapeshot on crowds.
2) Kelly prefers anarchy, and all crowds should be surrendered too.
3) Kelly is worried that effective lower cost crowd control will make it
easier to repress legitimate dissent.  The revolutions against communism
might have failed if such technologies were available.

Maybe I missed one.