oderint dum videant

Dr. Robert Harley harley@argote.ch
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:32:47 +0100 (CET)

Dave Long wrote:
>Since the Cold War has lost
>its heat, how's this angle?
>
>Forget war, or even a debate:
>have a US Cabinet vs. Saddam-
>and-thugs stipulation match.
>The Security Council can vote
>on choosing RAW or Smackdown.
>[...]

(Reagan:) Ladies and Gentlemen, let me present Frankie Goes To
Hollywood, possibly the most important thing this side of the world.

(Frankie:) Oh Yeah... Well I!

(Reagan:) Oh, Frank!

You may pronounce us guilty a thousand times over, but the goddess of the
eternal court of history will smile and tear to tatters the brief of the
state prosecutor and the sentence of this court, for she acquits us.
Condemn me.
Condemn me.
Condemn me.
History will absolve.
Singing "this will be the day that I die".

(F:) Yeh...eh...

(English Dude:) If your grandmother or any other member of your family
should die whilst in the shelter, put them outside, but remember to
tag them first for identification purposes.

[...]

(F:) Go to war.
Go to war.
Go to war.

(R:) Hmm, just think, war breaks out and nobody turns up.

[...]

It's enough to make you wonder sometimes if you're on the right planet.

(F:) Oh, oh, oh, let's go.

When Two Tribes go to war, a point is all that you can score.
When Two Tribes go to war, a point is all that you can score.

Cowboy number one, a born again poor man's son.
On the air America, I modeled shirts by Van Heusen.

Yeh...eh...

Immortal.

When Two Tribes go to war, a point is all that you can score.
When Two Tribes go to war, a point is all that you can score.

Working for the black gas.

[...]

http://www.fgth.nl/FGTH-ORG-UK/7-99695c.jpg